Local Taxes and Fees can now be Received by Email
Real estate owners, who do not want information about their tax obligations to pass through postal or other distribution companies, can receive it directly by electronic means, remind the Municipal Incomes Directorate of Sofia Municipality.
This was announced by the press center of Sofia Municipality. For this purpose, the owner must file a request for a paper denial of local taxes and fees, indicating an up-to-date e-mail address to receive it electronically.
- » A Man Threw himself in front of the Train Pernik-Sofia
- » Bulgarian Cultural Properties at Exhibitions in Moscow, Bratislava, Warsaw and Paris
- » Asian Festival in the Borisova Garden in Sofia in May
- » 20 People Suffered from Phenol Leak at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic
- » A Woman Smashed Police Patrols Vehicles and Wounded Policemen in Dimitrovgrad
- » Hot in Some Places in the Afternoon in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Reaching 25°C to 30°C