Local Taxes and Fees can now be Received by Email
Real estate owners, who do not want information about their tax obligations to pass through postal or other distribution companies, can receive it directly by electronic means, remind the Municipal Incomes Directorate of Sofia Municipality.
This was announced by the press center of Sofia Municipality. For this purpose, the owner must file a request for a paper denial of local taxes and fees, indicating an up-to-date e-mail address to receive it electronically.
- » The Kindergartens in Varna Offer Free Training in all Kinds of Sports
- » Delays in Distributing Food to Socially Disadvantaged People
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » The Pope Urged for Hospitality Towards Immigrants