Greek Police Detained a Serb Citizen With 135 kg Cocaine
Greek police detained a Serb citizen with 135 kg. cocaine. The drug trafficker is arrested in the vicinity of the Varkazi area, not far from the capital Athens.
The value of cocaine is estimated at over 5 million euros. According to police forces, the drug trafficker is part of a large criminal group that has supplied cocaine to celebrities.
There are 12,000 euros in the detainee's apartment. Greek media emphasize that cocaine is widely offered in nightclubs in the country of rich people. "Police forces continue to search for the remaining members of the criminal group, which has at least a dozen people," police said in Athens.
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han
- » Prosecutor Office to Reveal Details of the Case with the Detained Policemen in Rakovski
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead
- » Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack