Greek Police Detained a Serb Citizen With 135 kg Cocaine
Greek police detained a Serb citizen with 135 kg. cocaine. The drug trafficker is arrested in the vicinity of the Varkazi area, not far from the capital Athens.
The value of cocaine is estimated at over 5 million euros. According to police forces, the drug trafficker is part of a large criminal group that has supplied cocaine to celebrities.
There are 12,000 euros in the detainee's apartment. Greek media emphasize that cocaine is widely offered in nightclubs in the country of rich people. "Police forces continue to search for the remaining members of the criminal group, which has at least a dozen people," police said in Athens.
- » Terrorists Attacked a Hotel in Kabul
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead