South Korea and the United States Began their Biggest Military Exercises
South Korea and the United States have begun their largest joint air force exercises so far. This is a week after North Korea's new missile attempt. More than 230 flying machines participate in the annual exercise, sega reported.
Within five days, different scenarios will be developed, including kick-off for training purposes, representing copies of North Korean sites related to the DPRK's missile-nuclear program, and mobile missile launch models.
The doctrine aims, besides strengthening operational capabilities, also to ensure the peace and security of the Korean Peninsula, according to the US Army. But it was condemned as a provocation by Pyongyang.
- » France and the United Kingdom have Signed a Border Security Agreement
- » Turkish Army Orders ‘Highest Level Security’ to Troops on Syria Border
- » Poland Wants a Strong US Military Presence
- » Pyongyang may have 10-20 Nuclear Warheads
- » Belgian Fighters Escort Russian Bombers Across the North Sea
- » Sweden to Make a State Agency for the Psychosocial Protection of the Population