13 People Suffered in a Fire in Berlin
13 people were injured in a fire that broke out in a block in Berlin, local media reported, quoting representatives of the fire department.
The incident occurred in the Marzan neighborhood. The cause of the fire has not yet been clarified. The suppression of the fiery element continues, including with a helicopter.
Only two of the injured 13 people are more seriously injured but no more details are reported. 20 people were saved from the burning building.
The police have already begun investigating the causes of the fire.
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » North Korea Bus Crash Could Be Worst Chinese Tourist Incident in Years
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)