Trump Denies a Secret Deal Between his Election Team and Moscow
US President Donald Trump once again categorically denied that there was a secret agreement between his election headquarters and Moscow for the elections in May, the news agencies reported.
"There was absolutely no agreement ... no," he said at the White House.
The head of state stressed that he was not at all worried, though yesterday his former counsel Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to the charges that he had lied to the FBI about his contacts with former Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak. Flynn also agreed to cooperate with Special Enforcement Prosecutor Robert Muller's investigation into a possible ties between Russia and Trump's pre-election headquarters last year's presidential election.
- » First LGBTI Association was Found at Sofia University
- » Freedom House: Bulgaria is a Free Country, but the Media - Not Quite
- » The Czech Prime Minister Waives his Immunity to be Investigated
- » Juncker and Tusk Still Hope Britain Change Their Mind About Brexit
- » A Renovated Apartment Building in Bourgas is Leaking
- » Sofia Municipality Launches More Buses to Vitosha