Trump Denies a Secret Deal Between his Election Team and Moscow
US President Donald Trump once again categorically denied that there was a secret agreement between his election headquarters and Moscow for the elections in May, the news agencies reported.
"There was absolutely no agreement ... no," he said at the White House.
The head of state stressed that he was not at all worried, though yesterday his former counsel Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to the charges that he had lied to the FBI about his contacts with former Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak. Flynn also agreed to cooperate with Special Enforcement Prosecutor Robert Muller's investigation into a possible ties between Russia and Trump's pre-election headquarters last year's presidential election.
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology
- » EU's Juncker Follows France, Germany in Congratulating Putin
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st