European Union and Russia Held Expert Consultations on the Balkans and the Enlargement of the EU
On Friday, another round of expert consultations on the Balkans and the enlargement of the European Union took place in Brussels, a Russian diplomat said on Tuesday, quoted by BGNES.
The European Union is represented by Eduard Auer, Head of the Western Balkans Department of the European Foreign Policy Service, and the deputy co-ordinator of the Working Group on Enlargement Aire Alaquiva of the Estonian Foreign Ministry.
The Russian delegation is headed by Alexander Boczan-Kharchenko, Director of the European Department of Foreign Affairs.
There is an agreement for the next round in the first half of 2018.
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe
- » The EU and Turkey are Preparing a Summit in Late March
- » UK Pledges Extra £44m for Channel Border Security
- » Juncker Says Would Like Britain Rejoin EU After Brexit
- » France Will Not Allow Another Refugee Camp in Calais, Says Macron
- » PM May's Spokesman: Britain Will be Leaving the EU