9 People Died in an Attack by Talibans in Pakistan
Pakistani Taliban masked with burqas attacked the campus of an agricultural college in Peshawar today. At least nine people were killed and 35 were injured, Reuters reported.
Police and military summoned in the campus of the Institute of Agriculture in the northwest Pakistani town killed all the attackers, a military spokesman said. The Pakistani Taliban took responsibility for the attack. Their spokesman said the attack's target was a building of military intelligence, Reuters said.
- » 10 Officials of Automobile Administration Agency Detained over Corruption
- » 175 illegal Migrants Caught at the Bulgarian Border in March
- » NYT: Toronto Van Driver Kills at Least 10 People
- » Smuggling of Cigarettes in Bulgaria is Currently 6.6%
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han