CNN Wanders the Streets of Bulgaria's Second Largest City (Video)
Plovdiv, the city of seven hills! CNN wanders the streets of Bulgaria's second largest city, from its Roman amphitheater to its colorful buildings.
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
- » Number of Arrivals in All Accommodation Establishments Increased by 11.5% in January, 2018
- » More than 34 000 Albanian Tourists Visited Bulgaria in 2017
- » Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
- » Over 15% Growth of Foreign Tourists in December and January
- » Around 4,000 Bulgarians Take Cruises Every Year