The World Awaiting the Draw for the Mondiale 2018
Today is the day that England and 31 other nations learn their fate as the 2018 World Cup draw takes place in Moscow.
The draw in Moscow is due to start at 5pm BG time.
All 32 teams are divided into 4 groups, according to the odds in the FIFA rankings. The Russian hosted by law takes place in the first urn.
How is in which pots?
First: Russia, Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Portugal, France, Argentina
Second: Mexico, England, Spain, Croatia, Uruguay, Colombia, Switzerland, Peru
Third: Iran, Tunisia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iceland, Denmark, Senegal, Sweden
Fourth: Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Morocco, Panama, Australia, Serbia
The draw will determine which teams will form the four-stage quads. There is only one rule during the draw: one group can not fit more than two teams from Europe, and more than one team from each of the other zones.
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open