The World Awaiting the Draw for the Mondiale 2018
Today is the day that England and 31 other nations learn their fate as the 2018 World Cup draw takes place in Moscow.
The draw in Moscow is due to start at 5pm BG time.
All 32 teams are divided into 4 groups, according to the odds in the FIFA rankings. The Russian hosted by law takes place in the first urn.
How is in which pots?
First: Russia, Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Portugal, France, Argentina
Second: Mexico, England, Spain, Croatia, Uruguay, Colombia, Switzerland, Peru
Third: Iran, Tunisia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iceland, Denmark, Senegal, Sweden
Fourth: Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Morocco, Panama, Australia, Serbia
The draw will determine which teams will form the four-stage quads. There is only one rule during the draw: one group can not fit more than two teams from Europe, and more than one team from each of the other zones.
- » Slavia vs Levski is the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup
- » Perfect Start for Grigor Dimitrov in Barcelona
- » Mohamed Salah: Liverpool Forward Voted PFA Player of the Year 2017-18
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo