New Earthquake in Iran - this time 4.2 on Richter Scale
Earthquake with magnitude of 4.6 on the Richter scale is recorded on Iran's territory in the morning hours of Friday, according to the official website of the European Mediterranean Seismic Center (EMSC).
The quake had an epicenter 55 km north of Kerman, with a depth of 10 km below the earth's crust, informs Focus. In the earlier hours of the day, Iran was shook by an earthquake of magnitude 6.0 on the Richter scale. According to the US Geological Survey, the epicenter of the quake was at a depth of 10 km and 58 km northeast of Kerman. Minutes later, a secondary quake with a magnitude of 5.0 on the Richter scale followed. At this time there is no evidence of casualties or destruction.
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran