Authorities have Stopped Searching for the Missing Crew of the Argentine Submarine
There is no hope of rescuing the crew members of the Argentine submarine that disappeared two weeks ago, Nova TV reported.
The navy announced it had ceased the operation to rescue the 44 people.
An Argentine navy spokesman said the rescue operation lasted twice as many days as it was believed the crew could have survived.
The connection with the vessel broke off on November 15, when the submarine traveled from the port of Ushuaia to its base in Mar de Plata.
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building