Denmark Passes Law that Could Ban Russian Pipeline From Going Through its Waters
Denmark passed a law on Thursday that could allow it to ban Russia’s Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline from going through its waters, Reuters reported.
The measure allows the government to ban pipeline projects on the grounds of security or foreign policy. Previously, foreign and security policy issues were not valid grounds for regulators to ban pipelines in Danish territorial waters.
- » No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
- » The Kremlin: Turkish Stream will be Operational by December 30, 2019
- » Bahrain Makes Largest Oil Discovery in its History
- » The Price of Natural Gas Rises by 2.6% from April 1
- » Energy Operator for Central and Southeast Bulgaria EVN Wants a 7% Increase in Electricity Prices
- » Accident at Romania Nuclear Power Plant, Unit Shut Down