Turkey Reports Growth in Tourists
The number of tourists visiting Turkey in the first ten months of the year has increased by 28% compared to the same period last year, the Anatolian Agency reported, citing data from the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
From January to October, a total of 29,053,000 tourists arrived in Turkey.
In October there was an increase in the number of tourists compared to the same month of the previous year by 22 per cent, with the largest number of tourists from Russia (nearly 443,000), Germany (413,000) and Iran (over 222 000 people).
From January to October, Turkey was visited mostly by tourists from Russia - 4 million people.
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure