Turkey Reports Growth in Tourists
The number of tourists visiting Turkey in the first ten months of the year has increased by 28% compared to the same period last year, the Anatolian Agency reported, citing data from the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
From January to October, a total of 29,053,000 tourists arrived in Turkey.
In October there was an increase in the number of tourists compared to the same month of the previous year by 22 per cent, with the largest number of tourists from Russia (nearly 443,000), Germany (413,000) and Iran (over 222 000 people).
From January to October, Turkey was visited mostly by tourists from Russia - 4 million people.
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
- » Number of Arrivals in All Accommodation Establishments Increased by 11.5% in January, 2018
- » More than 34 000 Albanian Tourists Visited Bulgaria in 2017
- » Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
- » Over 15% Growth of Foreign Tourists in December and January
- » Around 4,000 Bulgarians Take Cruises Every Year