140 People Have Been Examined in the Pirogov Hospital for the Last 24 Hours
Over the last day, more than 140 victims of snow and ice have sought help in Pirogov, the medical center said, quoted by BGNES.
For the last 24 hours in the emergency trauma room, people with complaints in the area of the wrists, shoulders, and ankles.
More than 60 of the victims had to remain for surveillance and treatment at the emergency hospital. Data is for people in active age.
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik
- » First Proven Case of Hong Kong Flu in Bulgaria this Year
- » Almost 4 Tons of Food will be Destroyed
- » Nearly 60% of Medicines Imported into Bulgaria are Being Re-Exported to Europe