140 People Have Been Examined in the Pirogov Hospital for the Last 24 Hours
Over the last day, more than 140 victims of snow and ice have sought help in Pirogov, the medical center said, quoted by BGNES.
For the last 24 hours in the emergency trauma room, people with complaints in the area of the wrists, shoulders, and ankles.
More than 60 of the victims had to remain for surveillance and treatment at the emergency hospital. Data is for people in active age.
- » Increase of Heart Attacks and Strokes Due to the Sharp Temperature Change
- » Bulgarian Researches Make Scientific Breakthrough in the Fight against Cancer
- » Greek Аuthorities Seized Over 400 Tons of Harmful Food Imported From Turkey Today
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles
- » Over 200,000 Bulgarians Suffer from Glaucoma
- » There is a Shortage of Dentists in Several Areas of the Country