Air Pollution in Sofia Reaches Levels that are 6 Times Above Norms
In the last hours air pollution in Sofia with fine particles has reached 6 times above the norms, according to data from the National Automated System for Control of Ambient Air Quality. Highest values are recorded in "Nadezhda" and "Hipodrome" at 21-22 hours last night in "Mladost".
The fine particulate matter concentration limit is 50 μg / m3 and refers to the daily average concentration averaged over 24 hours (0 to 24 hours). The system displays one-hour averages. In the morning hours there is a slight decrease in pollution, but again the readings are far above norms.
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C