U.S. Asks China to Cut Off Oil Supply to North Korea
The United States has asked China to cut off oil supply to North Korea, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on Wednesday, warning that “if war comes, make no mistake, the North Korean regime will be utterly destroyed,” Reuters reported.
“We have never sought war with North Korea, and still today we do not seek it. If war does come, it will be because of continued acts of aggression like we witnessed yesterday,” Haley told the U.N. Security Council, referring to Pyongyang’s ballistic missile launch on Tuesday.
- » Americans Waste 150,000 Tons of Food per Day
- » Saudi Cinema Launch Ends Decades-old Ban, Public Screenings Start Friday
- » Fears of Escalation in Tensions After Erdogan Calls Snap Polls
- » UK Broadcast Regulator to Investigate RT
- » EU Parliament Demands Zuckerberg Answer Questions in Person
- » 11 Lions were Killed in a Suspected Poison Attack