Here's How the World's First "Smart" Condom Looks Like (Video)
A British company has released the first photos of a "smart" condom that gathers very intimate data about the sexual life of anyone who has the courage to use it.
The device is called i.Con and can detect sexually transmitted diseases as well as send sex session data directly to the user's smartphone.
The manufacturer said that this "revolutionary for use in the bedroom" technique measures the number of burned calories, the number of thrusts, how long it lasts, and including which positions are used.
The intelligent condom is a small band that fits the male sexual organ, but the users will have to use a normal condom to get complete protection.
It is waterproof and has a ribbon that is "extremely flexible to provide maximum comfort for all sizes."
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » Burgas Residents Want a Local Referendum because of Plant Polluting the City
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » April,20 - Hristo Prodanov is Becoming a Hero, Climbing Mount Everest Without the Use of Supplementary Oxygen