An Earthquake Measuring 5.7 on the Richter Scale in Peru
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 on the Richter scale is registered in Peru at 1.29 am local time on Wednesday, according to the official website of the European Mediterranean Seismic Center (EMSC).
The epicenter of the quake was 280 kilometers south of the capital Lima and 57 kilometers southwest of Santiago de Cao, five kilometers below the earth's crust, informs FOCUS. No data on injuries or material damage is reported.
- » NIMH: Rains to Stop Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures of Up to 4°C
- » NIMH: Cloudy Weather Today with Snowfall in Many Areas
- » Yellow Code for Snowfall was Declared in 15 Districts in Bulgaria
- » The Coldest City in Bulgaria Today is Razgrad
- » Yellow Code For Heavy Snowfall Has Been Announced in 8 Regions Across the Country
- » Tonight is Expected the First Snowfall for 2018