The Icy Streets Send a lot of People to Pirogov Hospital
60 people have been examined in the Pirgov Hospital for the last 24 hours, about half of them have injuries due to slippery ice, reported the medical institution.
Experts advise people to be careful and avoid icy streets.
Today is expected to warm up, so in the afternoon hours the snow and ice will probably start to melt.
This, on the other hand, increases the risk of falling pieces of ice from roofs.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air