Turkey has Issued Arrest Warrants for Another 360 Gulenists
Arrest warrants of 360 people, mostly Turkish soldiers suspected of being gullenists, were issued by the Prosecutor's Office in Istanbul, sega reported. There is an operation to detain them and it is held in 49 districts of the country.
The next list of arrests includes a total of 333 military, 27 civil servants deemed to be close to the exiled Fethullah Gulen in the United States, and another 10 people abroad.
216 of the military with different ranks were in active service, including the Air Force. Ankara considers Gulen as the main organizer of the coup attempt in July.
- » Inspectors From OPCW have Samples From Douma
- » Kosovo Ready for Council of Europe Membership Bid
- » Pyongyang Pledges to Halt Nuclear and Longer-range Missile Tests
- » 'Russian Elon Musk' Raped and Tortured to Death in Custody
- » Bashar Assad Returns Legion d’honneur to France
- » North and South Korea Open Hotline Between Leaders