Turkey has Issued Arrest Warrants for Another 360 Gulenists
Arrest warrants of 360 people, mostly Turkish soldiers suspected of being gullenists, were issued by the Prosecutor's Office in Istanbul, sega reported. There is an operation to detain them and it is held in 49 districts of the country.
The next list of arrests includes a total of 333 military, 27 civil servants deemed to be close to the exiled Fethullah Gulen in the United States, and another 10 people abroad.
216 of the military with different ranks were in active service, including the Air Force. Ankara considers Gulen as the main organizer of the coup attempt in July.
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War