NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today Till Noon, More Clouds in Afternoon
It will be mostly sunny before noon today, while later in the day the clouds will again increase from northwest.
There will be light south-southwestern wind and temperatures will rise. Maximum temperatures will range between 3°C and 8°C, a little higher in the southeastern regions, in Sofia around 3°C.
The forecast was presented by the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) to FOCUS News Agency.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air