BSP Wants Leaders of the Parliament Parties to Meet on 6-8 December and Discuss General Political Actions
The Bulgarian Socialist Party chairman Kornelia Ninova has invited the leaders of the parliamentary parties to meet on 6-8 December 2017, BGNES reported.
"I propose to discuss general political and legislative actions related to privatization, restitution, concessions, public procurement and the role of" force groups "during the transition years," wrote Ninova in the letter.
It calls for a correct state solution, which will lead to real results and to the justice expected by the Bulgarian people.
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria