The EU and the UK Agreed Upon the Price of Brexit
London and Brussels have agreed on the methodology that will set the amount for Breckit, the Daily Telegraph said after consulting experts familiar to the course of the talks.
The British government has committed to pay between EUR 45 and 55 billion, with EUR 20 billion, which London owes to the European budget for the period 2019-2020. The EU demanded a total of EUR 60 billion, the edition recalls.
Top British officials refuse to confirm the "Daily Telegraph" information. Brussels is also silent for now.
London seeks to negotiate the cost of its divorce with the EU before the summit on 14 and 15 December to start negotiations on future trade relations with the Community.
- » Russia to Expel 23 British Diplomats and Closes British General Consulate in St. Petersburg
- » Gibraltar Threatens to Respond if Madrid Excludes them from the Deal on Brexit
- » The North Korean Foreign Minister Arrived in Sweden
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » What to Expect From the Upcoming Turkey-EU Meet
- » Austria Supported the Accession of Bulgaria to Schengen