The EU and the UK Agreed Upon the Price of Brexit
London and Brussels have agreed on the methodology that will set the amount for Breckit, the Daily Telegraph said after consulting experts familiar to the course of the talks.
The British government has committed to pay between EUR 45 and 55 billion, with EUR 20 billion, which London owes to the European budget for the period 2019-2020. The EU demanded a total of EUR 60 billion, the edition recalls.
Top British officials refuse to confirm the "Daily Telegraph" information. Brussels is also silent for now.
London seeks to negotiate the cost of its divorce with the EU before the summit on 14 and 15 December to start negotiations on future trade relations with the Community.
- » Austria's Conservatives and Right-Wing Populists Agree on Coalition Government
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Japan has Extended Sanctions Against North Korea
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes