MPs Debate Budget 2018 at Second Reading
Today MPs will consider the budget for the next year on second reading, BNT reported.
An increase of about 4%, a deficit of 1% and a new debt of BGN 1 billion is envisaged. More funds will be allocated to education, security and social policies. The planned revenues of the Health Fund for the next year are about BGN 3 billion and BGN 860 million, which means an increase of over BGN 400 million.
A minimum wage of BGN 510 is set, and pensions will increase by 3.8% as of July 1, according to the estimates.
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"