Romanian Coastguard Rescues 60 Migrants from a Turkish Ship in the Black Sea
Romanian coastguard rescues 60 migrants aboard a Turkish ship in the Black Sea, sending a disaster report, the Associated Press reported. According to a statement, the ship was found 22 miles from the Black Sea coast earlier today, after seeking help from the Romanian authorities and a commercial vessel in the area, 24chasa reported.
The Coast Guard sent two ships to the site and escorted the ship to the port of Constanza. Migrants will be identified and, if necessary, will receive medical attention, the coastguard report said. There is currently no information about the ship's crew or about the nationality of migrants. The border police will investigate the case.
- » An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » EIB Confirms Support for Western Balkans on the Path towards EU Integration
- » А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria
- » How Germany Earns Billions Because of Garbage?