A Hotel in Varshets was Evacuated due to a Risk of an Explosion
A hotel in Vurshets was evacuated because of an explosion hazard, a bTV correspondent in the region said. A little after 7:30 am this morning a fire signal was received for burning gas bottles in the area.
Tourists were taken out due to the risk of explosion. Six fire brigade teams arrived at the site and quenched the fire and secured the area. Currently firefighters cool the gas bottles.
There are no injured people.
- » A Man Threw himself in front of the Train Pernik-Sofia
- » 20 People Suffered from Phenol Leak at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic
- » A Woman Smashed Police Patrols Vehicles and Wounded Policemen in Dimitrovgrad
- » A Man Drowned in the Struma River
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)