Weak Earthquake near Kresna
An earthquake of magnitude 2.1 on the Richter scale is registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the Blagoevgrad region, correspondent of BGNES reported.
The earthquake is registered at 5.40 am this morning with an epicenter 6 km northeast of Stara Kresna, 24 km southeast of Blagoevgrad and 97 km south of Sofia, with a depth of 13 km. There is no evidence of material damage.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air