Bali International Airport Remains Closed due to Agung Volcano Eruption (Live Stream)
Bali's international airport remains closed for another 24 hours due to the Agung volcano eruption, world agencies say. The aviation authorities have announced that the air corridors for the planes are filled with volcanic ash. Since Saturday, the volcano has been hurling smoke at a height of several thousand meters, and now lava is erupting.
There are about 10 Bulgarians on the island. They are safe now. In the previous great eruption of this volcano in 1963, nearly 1100 people died.
- » NIMH: Rains to Stop Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures of Up to 4°C
- » NIMH: Cloudy Weather Today with Snowfall in Many Areas
- » Yellow Code for Snowfall was Declared in 15 Districts in Bulgaria
- » The Coldest City in Bulgaria Today is Razgrad
- » Yellow Code For Heavy Snowfall Has Been Announced in 8 Regions Across the Country
- » Tonight is Expected the First Snowfall for 2018