Guards from Sliven Prison Support the Protest of their Colleagues
An open-air meeting will be held today by the prison staff in Sliven. They join in protesting their colleagues from other places of imprisonment in the country, reports sega.
The trade union in the country's only female prison number is 60 people. Guards insist that wages and all social payments that are legally due to them be aligned with those of MoI employees. From 12.00 they will protest in front of the office.
- » Deadly Storm Causes Dutch and German Transport Chaos
- » Emergency Situation Declared in Smolyan and Karlovo
- » Dirty Air Above the Norm in 10 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place For the Whole Country
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Bulgaria Honors St. Athanasius Half Past Winter