Patient Organizations are Protesting
Patient organizations are protesting. The reason is the decision - without a moratorium on generics next year, the ban on innovative medicines remains. This became clear after the adoption of the second-reading health funds by the parliamentary committee on budget and finance yesterday, Nova TV reported.
Patient organizations have also submitted letters to the ambassadors in Bulgaria with a request for support. In their official statement from the federation, they are alarming that the changes in the law not only endanger the life and health of people with chronic diseases in Bulgaria but violate the Constitution.
- » Bulgarian Researches Make Scientific Breakthrough in the Fight against Cancer
- » Greek Аuthorities Seized Over 400 Tons of Harmful Food Imported From Turkey Today
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles
- » Over 200,000 Bulgarians Suffer from Glaucoma
- » There is a Shortage of Dentists in Several Areas of the Country
- » Spring Allergies Attack us After the Flu