Patient Organizations are Protesting
Patient organizations are protesting. The reason is the decision - without a moratorium on generics next year, the ban on innovative medicines remains. This became clear after the adoption of the second-reading health funds by the parliamentary committee on budget and finance yesterday, Nova TV reported.
Patient organizations have also submitted letters to the ambassadors in Bulgaria with a request for support. In their official statement from the federation, they are alarming that the changes in the law not only endanger the life and health of people with chronic diseases in Bulgaria but violate the Constitution.
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik
- » First Proven Case of Hong Kong Flu in Bulgaria this Year
- » Almost 4 Tons of Food will be Destroyed
- » Nearly 60% of Medicines Imported into Bulgaria are Being Re-Exported to Europe