Chinese General has Committed Suicide due to an Investigation about Corruption
A senior Chinese general committed suicide after the authorities began an investigation into him for ties with two corrupt military officers, Xinhua news agency reported.
Yan Chan, a member of the Central Military Commission, was found dead at his home in Beijing on November 23, a government statement said. Yan is another official investigated in the anti-corruption campaign of President Xi Jinping, leading to the dismissal of 1.5 million officials from the Communist Party since 2012.
- » Turkey: The Countries Supporting the Kurds in Afrin are Becoming our Target
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion