The Men who were Buried in a Mine in Turkey Died
The two miners, buried in a collapsed mine in the Turkish province of Zonguldak, were found dead, the Hurriyet newspaper reported.
According to the information available, a miner has escaped and saved himself before the collapse of the facility. In recent years, accidents hit the Turkish mining industry, with the worst accident in May 2014, when 301 people died in a coal mining explosion, Focus reports.
On October 18 this year, seven miners died in an incident in the province of Shinnak, southeast Turkey.
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » A Body of a Man was Found near the Area of Chepinsko Shosse
- » Car Killed a Baby and Injured 17 People in Rio de Janeiro
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away