Bitcoin Reached a Record USD 9,683
For the past three days, the value of the crypto currency bitcoin has risen by more than 20 percent to several points from a record USD 10,000 per unit, Reuters reported. Since the beginning of the year, the value of the currency has risen tenfold, and since the beginning of October has doubled.
Bitcoin's value rose as the US financial company CME Group announced it was running features with bitcoin. CME Group is the world's leading features and risk management products market. It did not get the exact date when it will release the features futures, but it is likely to be by the end of the year, Reuters reported.
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs