Leaders from Central and Eastern Europe and China meet in Budapest
The forum begins today in Budapest, BNT reports.
Its main objective is the deepening of trade and economic cooperation between the participating countries. A protocol on cooperation in the agricultural sphere between Bulgaria and China will be signed at the meeting.
- » Macron Hopes Trump Relationship can Help Make France Great Again
- » Trump Meets Macron in Washington
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
- » Presidents of Three Countries Will Meet in May
- » President Radev in Moscow in May, then Putin Comes to Bulgaria