Leaders from Central and Eastern Europe and China meet in Budapest
The forum begins today in Budapest, BNT reports.
Its main objective is the deepening of trade and economic cooperation between the participating countries. A protocol on cooperation in the agricultural sphere between Bulgaria and China will be signed at the meeting.
- » PM Borisov had a Meeting with the Russian Ambassador
- » Borisov Discussed Preparations for the EU-Turkey Meeting with the Turkish Ambassador
- » Bulgarian PM Discussed the Future Turkey-EU Meeting with Turkish Ambassador in Bulgaria - Hasan Ulusoy
- » Bulgaria Plots to Help Turkey Join the EU in Defiant Stand Against Brussels
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will Take Part in the Foreign Affairs Council Today
- » Merkel in Sofia: I Welcome Borissov's Initiative for EC-Turkey Meeting