A Car with Migrants hit a Police Barrier in Calais, a Policeman Suffered
One policeman suffered last night in Calais, northern France, when a car with nine migrants hit a group of police officers to avoid an inspection of documents, AFP said, referring to local authorities.
The driver has increased speed to pass through a group of law enforcement forces in the industrial zone near the road leading to the port of Calais.
The car hit one of the policemen, and his colleagues managed to stop the car using their weapons, a source from the prefecture said.
Six Iraqis and three Afghans were arrested, among them there were probably traffickers.
- » A Man Lost in Vitosha Mountain was Saved
- » 4 Victims in a Collision of Airplane and Helicopter in Germany
- » Kurds and Turks had a Mass Fight at an Airport in Germany (Video)
- » Mother and a Daughter were Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » 9 People were Injured in a Minibus and Tram Accident in Sofia
- » Sixteen People Were Injured in Train Accident in Australia