An Earthquake of Magnitude 5.1 Shook Turkey
An earthquake of magnitude 5.1 on the Richter scale was registered in the western part of Turkey last night, the European and Mediterranean seismological center reported. According to the information, the epicenter was about 18 kilometers east of the Ula and 23 kilometers east of the city of Mugla at a depth of 6 kilometers. There is no evidence of damages and injuries.
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C