Ministry of Defence: No Bulgarian Мedics were Injured in the Mali Тerrorist Аttack
No Bulgarian medics were injured in today’s terrorist attack in Mali, the press office of the Ministry of Defence said. The attack took place far from the base of the Bulgarian medics.
There is no direct threat to the area.
The team of four Bulgarian medics is in good health and performs its duties.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country