Ministry of Defence: No Bulgarian Мedics were Injured in the Mali Тerrorist Аttack
No Bulgarian medics were injured in today’s terrorist attack in Mali, the press office of the Ministry of Defence said. The attack took place far from the base of the Bulgarian medics.
There is no direct threat to the area.
The team of four Bulgarian medics is in good health and performs its duties.
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues