An Increase in Prices of Commercial Eggs in Pazardzhik
There is an increase in prices of commercial eggs in Pazardzhik, reported expert.bg
Until now, this product was traded at a price between BGN 0.20 and BGN 0.23. The price has risen to BGN 0.35 in recent days, and today some of the smaller shops in the region offer eggs for BGN 0.40.
According to traders, the rapid rise is due to the increase in the price they are offered by the producers. According to buyers, the price is rising consciously due to the upcoming holidays and the expectations for higher turnover in the egg, as they are the main product for the preparation of most of the sweets.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country