There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
An earthquake measuring about 2.8 on the Richter scale is registered in the Novi Pazar area, Shumen, FOCUS News reported, quoting Blagovesta Bachkova, a member of the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography (NIGGG) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The quake was registered at 2:13 pm. Little, higher floors of buildings are felt.
The earthquake is about 280 km northeast of the city of Sofia.
There is no evidence of destruction.
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth