Terrorist Attack in Egypt, Many People Died
At least 180 people were killed in a mosque on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt. The injured are at least 150, reports Independent.
Egyptian authorities have reported that extremists have attacked a mosque in the northern part of the peninsula. A bomb exploded, and then the attackers opened fire during Friday prayers.
According to Egyptian newspaper Al-Masry Al-Youm, referring to witnesses, the bomb is detonated to the Al-Rawdah mosque in the center of Bir al-Aabd.
Still no one has taken responsibility for the attack. On the Peninsula there are terrorists from the Islamic state group.
- » Syrian Government to Attend U.N. Talks in Vienna: U.N. Deputy Envoy
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe
- » The EU and Turkey are Preparing a Summit in Late March
- » Private Armies will be Legalized in Russia
- » UK Pledges Extra £44m for Channel Border Security
- » Trump Denies U.S. Embassy to be Moved to Jerusalem Within a Year