House is Assembled For Only 6 Hours (video)
At a time when property prices have risen steadily, the Italian Renato Vidal has devised a practical alternative to the traditional house.
He invented M.A.Di. - a home that costs only $ 33,000 and can be assembled by 3 people for about 6 hours.
The building is certified as seismically safe and made of high quality material. Available in different sizes - from 27 square meters for 33,000 dollars to 84 square meters for 73,000 dollars. All basic models have a living room, a bedroom, a kitchenand a bathroom with a toilet.
The folding house M.A.Di. can be located anywhere without the need for a concrete slab. There is an option to be completely out of the net with the addition of solar panels, gray water treatment systems (domestic waste water) and LED lighting.
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarians Find Life more Unfair and Unhappy Compared to most Europeans
- » Bulgarians are the Last in the EU when it Comes to Spending Money on Books
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » The Population in the Bulgarian Capital is Growing Steadily, with more than 1.2 Million People Living in Sofia