EU's Juncker Says Dec. 4 Meeting with May will Show if Brexit Progress Made
The president of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker said on Friday that a meeting with British Prime Minister Theresa May on December 4 will allow the EU to see whether sufficient progress was made on Brexit talks, Reuters reported.
“I will meet the British prime minister on 4 December. Then we will see if there has been sufficient progress,” he told reporters in Brussels ahead of an EU summit that May is attending. Juncker said there had been progress in Brexit talks.
- » Threats Now on Europe’s DOORSTEP – Pay up or RISK Normal Britons, Army Chief to Warn
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe
- » The EU and Turkey are Preparing a Summit in Late March
- » UK Pledges Extra £44m for Channel Border Security
- » Juncker Says Would Like Britain Rejoin EU After Brexit
- » France Will Not Allow Another Refugee Camp in Calais, Says Macron