Ministers Discuss the Air Pollution Problems in Bulgaria
Several ministers will discuss the problem of dirty air in Bulgaria. The occasion is the conference "Problems and Solutions for Improving the Quality of Ambient Air," reports BBC.
The forum will be opened by Niko Dimov, Minister of Environment and Water and Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov, Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski, Energy Minister Temenujka Petkova, Social Minister Biser Petkov and Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov.
Some days ago, it became clear that the biggest problems with air pollution are in Vidin, Montana and Gorna Oryahovitsa.
The European Commission has condemned Bulgaria for failing to meet air cleanliness standards in almost the entire country. The government is trying to persuade Brussels that it is taking measures to address the problem that are giving positive results, so we will receive a delay period, adds BBC.
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C