Ryanair Announces Their New Destination From Burgas
When in September the Irish airline Ryanair announced the great news that it opened its permanent base in Burgas as the routes are expected to serve over 250,000 customers annually, the news came out for their new destination.
It is about Kaunas, the second largest city in Lithuania and its former capital.
The flights will start on March 29, 2018 and will run once a week (on Thursday) from and to Burgas.
Ticket prices start at 24.99 euros in direction and are already on sale.
We recall the other destinations that started in Burgas in March 2018. - Milan, Tel Aviv, Riga, Bratislava, Munich, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Warsaw, Krakow and Rzeszow.
Flights to and from Munich and Milan will be served all year round, twice a week, and the rest will be run from March to Autumn.
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure