New Automated Ticketing System in Varna's Public Transport
A new automated ticket system in the city transport of Varna was launched for number 10 line of the municipal transport scheme, reports BNT.
It is part of the Integrated Urban Transport project. The remaining lines serving the city will be included in the project. Citizens are provided with help teams to assist passengers when using ticket machines.
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » 'Youthquake' Declared Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum
- » More than a Quarter of the Immigrants in Bulgaria are from Russia
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution