New Automated Ticketing System in Varna's Public Transport
A new automated ticket system in the city transport of Varna was launched for number 10 line of the municipal transport scheme, reports BNT.
It is part of the Integrated Urban Transport project. The remaining lines serving the city will be included in the project. Citizens are provided with help teams to assist passengers when using ticket machines.
- » Almost 40% of Bulgarians Stay in the Cold at Home
- » Facebook Security Chief is Reportedly Leaving the Company in Wake of Russian Disinformation Scandal
- » Charity Initiative: Wardrobe For the Poor
- » Students From Varna with Award from NASA
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Today Comes the Astronomical Spring