First Joint Meeting of the Governments of Bulgaria and Macedonia Will be Held Today
First joint meeting of the governments of Bulgaria and Macedonia - the meeting of the two cabinets will be held in Strumica today.
It will start with talks between Prime Ministers Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev, followed by a plenary session, reported bTV.
Nine documents on bilateral cooperation in the fields of foreign policy, investment, energy, defense, tourism, telecommunications, infrastructure and disaster response are expected to be signed.
Among them is a memorandum of talks and internet roaming. Now 1 minute phone call costs BGN 7 and 1 megabyte Internet roaming - BGN 25.
In addition, Macedonian military will be trained in our country, and our Western neighbors will be able to use a renewed road to the border.
The agreements are part of the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Neighborhood, signed on 1 August this year.
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia
- » Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria
- » Hoyt Yee: Stability and Development of the Balkans Are Extremely Important