First Joint Meeting of the Governments of Bulgaria and Macedonia Will be Held Today
First joint meeting of the governments of Bulgaria and Macedonia - the meeting of the two cabinets will be held in Strumica today.
It will start with talks between Prime Ministers Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev, followed by a plenary session, reported bTV.
Nine documents on bilateral cooperation in the fields of foreign policy, investment, energy, defense, tourism, telecommunications, infrastructure and disaster response are expected to be signed.
Among them is a memorandum of talks and internet roaming. Now 1 minute phone call costs BGN 7 and 1 megabyte Internet roaming - BGN 25.
In addition, Macedonian military will be trained in our country, and our Western neighbors will be able to use a renewed road to the border.
The agreements are part of the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Neighborhood, signed on 1 August this year.
- » Trump Meets Macron in Washington
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
- » Presidents of Three Countries Will Meet in May
- » President Radev in Moscow in May, then Putin Comes to Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borisov Welcomed Denis Zvizdic in Sofia