The United States Today Celebrates Thanksgiving
The United States today celebrates Thanksgiving. This is the oldest and most celebrated holiday, gathering family and friends together.
Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in memory of the first settlers in Massachusetts in 1621. According to the legends, the winter was severe and the food did not reach.
Then the governor decided to raise the spirit of the people and organized the first Thanksgiving Day. Few traditions have been associated with the holiday.
All members of the family go to church together, and then gather together at the festive table. There must be a roast turkey, garnished with blueberry sauce. For dessert, Americans eat a pumpkin pie.
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away
- » The Actress Dafina Katsarska is One of the Two Women Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Mother and a Daughter were Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Seamstresses from Dupnitsa Protest Because of Unpaid Wages
- » Precipitation to Continue in most of Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from -1°C to 4°C