Magnitude 5 Earthquake Strikes Southwest Turkey
An earthquake of magnitude 5.0 hit southwest Turkey at 2022 GMT on Wednesday, the US Geological Survey said.
The epicenter was 31 km (20 miles) southeast of Mugla province, a popular tourist region on the Aegean Sea, at a depth of 10 km, the USGS said.
There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage from the quake.
- » Code Orange For Heavy Snowfall in 19 Regions Across The Country
- » Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
- » Winter Returns, Precipitation Begins
- » Storms in Europe Killed 10 People
- » Deadly Storm Causes Dutch and German Transport Chaos
- » Emergency Situation Declared in Smolyan and Karlovo