UK Sets Aside Extra 3 billion Pounds for Brexit Preparations
The British government is setting aside 3 billion pounds ($3.97 billion) for Brexit preparations in addition to funds allocated previously, finance minister Philip Hammond said on Wednesday during his budget speech to parliament, reported Reuters.
“We have already invested almost 700 million pounds in Brexit preparations ... and today I am setting aside over the next two years another 3 billion,” he said.
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The European Council Extended the Sanctions Against Russia for Another 6 Months
- » Denmark Considers Using Cryptocurrencies for Humanitarian Aid
- » Norway Becomes the 1st Country in the World to Completely Switch Off its FM Radios
- » The Last European Council For 2017 to Begin in Brussels Today