A Terrorist Attack in an Iraqi City has taken Dozens of Lives
At least 21 people have died and dozens were injured in a suicide bombing in a city north of the capital Baghdad, a spokesman for Iraq's police told AFP. The attack was car bomb.
There are Kurds, Arabs and Turkmen in Tuz Hurmatu. In mid-October, Iraqi forces took the city from the Kurds in response to a referendum on independence. Police and health services told Reuters that at least 20 people were killed and 40 injured. An assailant suicide bombed a truck with explosives to a busy market for fruits and vegetables.
- » 10 Officials of Automobile Administration Agency Detained over Corruption
- » 175 illegal Migrants Caught at the Bulgarian Border in March
- » NYT: Toronto Van Driver Kills at Least 10 People
- » Smuggling of Cigarettes in Bulgaria is Currently 6.6%
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han