A Terrorist Attack in an Iraqi City has taken Dozens of Lives
At least 21 people have died and dozens were injured in a suicide bombing in a city north of the capital Baghdad, a spokesman for Iraq's police told AFP. The attack was car bomb.
There are Kurds, Arabs and Turkmen in Tuz Hurmatu. In mid-October, Iraqi forces took the city from the Kurds in response to a referendum on independence. Police and health services told Reuters that at least 20 people were killed and 40 injured. An assailant suicide bombed a truck with explosives to a busy market for fruits and vegetables.
- » Terrorists Attacked a Hotel in Kabul
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead